- In Cakewalk go to Edit > Preferences.
- In preferences, go to File > VST Settings.
- Under VST Scan Paths, make sure the following path is listed (if not, add it):
- Under Scan Options, check-mark Rescan Failed Plug-ins and Rescan Existing Plug-ins.
- Click Reset.
- You will be presented with a message. Click Yes.
- Click Scan.
IMPORTANT: After going through this process, you will want to remove the check marks next to “Rescan Failed Plug-ins” and “Rescan Existing Plug-ins,” especially if you have “Automatic Background Scan” enabled. Leaving all of these options configured simultaneously could lead to a continuous scan loop.